Skip to content
- Creutzig, F., et al., 2020. Reviewing the scope and thematic focus of 100,000 publications on energy consumption, services and social aspects of climate change: A big data approach to demand-side mitigation. Environmental Research Letters, in press.
- Court, V., 2020. A reassessment of the Great Divergence debate: towards a reconciliation of apparently distinct determinants. European Review of Economic History, vol. 24, n° 4, pp. 633–674.
- Court, V., & Mc Isaac, F., 2020. A representation of the world population dynamics for integrated assessment models. Environmental Modeling & Assessment, vol. 25, n°5, pp. 611–632.
- Hook, A., Court, V., Sovacool, B., & Sorrell, S., 2020. A systematic review of the energy and climate impacts of teleworking. Environmental Research Letters, vol. 15, n°9, 3003.
- Court, V., & Sorrell, S., 2020. Digitalisation of goods: a systematic review of the determinants and magnitude of impacts on energy consumption. Environmental Research Letters, vol. 15, n°4, 3001.
- Court, V., 2019. An estimation of different minimum exergy return ratios required for society. BioPhysical Economics and Sustainability, vol. 4, n°3, 11.
- Court, V., 2018. Energy capture, technological change, and economic growth: an evolutionary perspective. BioPhysical Economics and Sustainability, vol. 3, n°3, 12.
- Court, V., Jouvet, P.-A., & Lantz, F., 2018. Long-term endogenous economic growth and energy transitions. Energy Journal, vol. 39, n°1, pp. 29–57.
- Court, V., & Fizaine, F., 2017. Long-term estimates of the energy-return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil, and gas global productions. Ecological Economics, vol. 138, pp. 145–159.
- Fizaine, F., & Court, V., 2016. Energy expenditures, economic growth, and the minimum EROI of society. Energy Policy, vol. 95, pp. 172–186.
- Fizaine, F., & Court, V., 2015. Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: a sensitivity analysis using the EROI. Ecological Economics, vol. 110, pp. 106–118.
Works in progress
- Bovari, E., & Court, V. Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model.
- Brockway, P., Semeniuk, G., Sorrell, S., Heun, M., & Court, V. Energy efficiency and economy-wide rebound effects: a review of the evidence and its implications.
- Court, V., 2016. Energy, EROI, and Economic Growth in a Long-Term Perspective. Ph.D. Thesis in Economics, Université Paris Nanterre.
- 24th EAERE Annual Conference, 26–29 June 2019, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- 18th World Economic History Congress, 29 July – 3 August 2018, Boston, USA.
- 6th International Symposium on Environment and Energy Finance Issues, 24–25 May 2018, Paris, France.
- 67th Annual Meeting of the French Economic Association, 14–16 May 2018, Paris, France.
- 3rd International Exergy Economics Workshop, 14–15 May 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 39th IAEE International Conference, 19–22 June 2016, Bergen, Norway.
- 3rd Science for Energy Scenarios, 6–11 March 2016, Les Houches, France.
- 5th IAFOR Asian Conference on Sustainability, Energy, and the Environment, 11–14 June 2015, Kobe, Japan.
- 1st FAERE Annual Conference, 11–12 September 2014, Montpellier, France.
Invited talks, workshops & research seminars
- Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate change’s workshop on systematic reviews in the social sciences for climate change assessments, 15-17 October 2018, Berlin, Germany.
- BIEE’s Oxford Research Conference, 18–19 September 2018, Oxford, UK.
- CEE-M (ex LAMETA) Research Seminar, 20 December 2017, Montpellier, France.
- LIED Research Seminar, 19 September 2017, Paris, France.
- Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy, Workshop on EROI, 30 June 2017, London, United Kingdom.
- HEC Montreal Energy Seminar, 28 February 2017, Montreal, Canada.
- X-Environment Association, 12 December 2016, Paris, France.
- European Nuclear Young Generation Forum, 24 June 2015, Paris, France.