Skip to content
- Court, V., Jouvet, P.-A., & Lantz, F., 2018. Long-term endogenous economic growth and energy transitions. Energy Journal, 39(1), pp. 29–57. (Article)
- Court, V., & Fizaine, F., 2017. Long-term estimates of the energy-return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil, and gas global productions. Ecological Economics, 138, pp. 145–159. (Article)
- Fizaine, F., & Court, V., 2016. Energy expenditures, economic growth, and the minimum EROI of society. Energy Policy, 95, pp. 172–186. (Article)
- Fizaine, F., & Court, V., 2015. Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: a sensitivity analysis using the EROI. Ecological Economics, 110, pp. 106–118. (Article)
Works in progress
- Court, V. What do we know about long-term growth? The causes of the Great Divergence and the Unified Growth Theory.
- Court, V. Energy capture, technological change, and economic growth: an evolutionary perspective.
- Court, V. Energy, technology, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model.
- 39th IAEE International Conference, 19-22 June 2016, Bergen, Norway.
- 3rd Science for Energy Scenarios, 6-11 March 2016, Les Houches, France.
- 5th IAFOR Asian Conference on Sustainability, Energy, and the Environment, 11-14 June 2015, Kobe, Japan.
- 1st FAERE Annual Conference, 11-12 September 2014, Montpellier, France.
- LIED Research Seminar, 19 September 2017, Paris, France.
- BEIS Workshop on EROI, 30 June 2017, London, United Kingdom.
- HEC Montreal Energy Seminar, 28 February 2017, Montreal, Canada.
- X-Environment Association, 12 December 2016, Paris, France.
- European Nuclear Young Generation Forum, 24 June 2015, Paris, France.