Skip to content
- Court, V., Jouvet, P.-A., and Lantz, F. (2018). Long-term endogenous economic growth and energy transitions. Energy Journal, 39(1), 29–57. (Link to article)
- Court, V., and Fizaine, F. (2017). Long-term estimates of the energy-return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil, and gas global productions. Ecological Economics, 138, 145–159. (Link to article)
- Fizaine, F., and Court, V. (2016). Energy expenditures, economic growth, and the minimum EROI of society. Energy Policy, 95, 172–186. (Link to article)
- Fizaine, F., and Court, V. (2015). Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: a sensitivity analysis using the EROI. Ecological Economics, 110, 106–118. (Link to article)
- Court, V. The occurrence and persistence of the Great Divergence: historians vs. economists’ perspectives on growth. Chair Energy & Prosperity Working Paper, September 2017. (Link to working paper)
- Court, V. Energy capture, technological change, and economic growth: an evolutionary perspective. Chair Energy & Prosperity Working Paper, October 2017. (Link to working paper)
Works in progress
- Court, V. Minimum energy return ratios required for society: simple definitions but complicated estimations.
- Court, V. & Bovari, E. Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model.
- Nguyen-Huu, A. & Court, V. There is no “Manna from Heaven”: long-run TFP disappearance once exergy is taken into account.
- Mc Isaac, F. & Court, V. A simple phenomenological model of demographic transition.
- 39th IAEE International Conference, 19-22 June 2016, Bergen, Norway.
- 3rd Science for Energy Scenarios, 6-11 March 2016, Les Houches, France.
- 5th IAFOR Asian Conference on Sustainability, Energy, and the Environment, 11-14 June 2015, Kobe, Japan.
- 1st FAERE Annual Conference, 11-12 September 2014, Montpellier, France.
- LIED Research Seminar, 19 September 2017, Paris, France.
- Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Stratregy, Workshop on EROI, 30 June 2017, London, United Kingdom.
- HEC Montreal Energy Seminar, 28 February 2017, Montreal, Canada.
- X-Environment Association, 12 December 2016, Paris, France.
- European Nuclear Young Generation Forum, 24 June 2015, Paris, France.